City Apartments 1
City Apartments 1
This stylish modern apartment is situated in Edinburgh's historic Old Town. It is within very easy walking distance of all the major tourist attractions including the Palace of Holyrood House ( the Queen's residence when staying in Edinburgh), the new award winning Scottish Parliament and the Royal Mile, containing a thousand years of turbulent Scottish history.
The Royal Mile is the historic backbone of Edinburgh's Old Town, linking together it's two Royal strongholds – Edinburgh Castle at one end and the Palace of Holyrood at the other. From the apartment:
- Royal Mile is less than 1 minute walk away
- Waverley Station, the city's main railway station is only 5 minutes walk in the other direction
- Fashionable East End is also a short walk from the apartment and is host to a large number of designer shops including Louis Vuitton, Calvin Klein, Armani and Harvey Nichols.
- Area is host to a large number of bars and clubs and some of Edinburgh's finest restaurants.
The apartment is also perfectly positioned for access to the city's finest parks.
Queen's Park which is approximately 3 minutes walk away and is an outstanding piece of wild highland landscape in the centre of the city. It has Arthur's Seat, (an active volcano about 250 million years ago) at it's centre. This hill rises above the city to a height of 251 metres (823 feet) and the panoramic views from the top are the finest you will find. The walks around the Hill and it's 3 lochs are also outstanding.
Whether you are looking for history, nature, culture, fine dining or shopping , this apartment is in the perfect location for you
The apartment is situated on Calton Road,on the 2nd floor of Buchanan Court.
- Own secure allocated parking space.
- Secure audio entry phone system
- Lovely cobbled courtyard
- Very historic area which was named a World Heritage site in 1995.
The Apartment offers very comfortable accommodation:
- Large living area with separate dining space
- Room is sufficiently large to accommodate 6 people for both dining and relaxing
- Large corner sofa which converts into a double bed
- Dining table which comfortably seats 6 people.
- Flat screen TV with digital channels/ DVD player
- Radio/CD player.
- BT broadband internet access
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 with zip/link bed
- Fully tiled family bathroom
- Very good quality bed linen and towels are all supplied.
The apartment benefits from gas central heating and double glazing as well as a living flame gas fire in the lounge, all of which combine to provide year round comfort.
These are our current prices and dates. This information is subject to change at our discretion. These prices are applicable for 2010-2011 only.
Special Rates apply to Rugby Weekends (Six Nations, Autumn Tests), Easter etc. Please ask for further details.
|Time of Year||Per Night||Per Week|
|There is a supplement of £15 per person per night (January, February, March, October & November) for guests using the sofa bed. The supplement is £20 per person per night for all other times of the year.|
All bookings are subject to our Hire Agreement (Terms & Conditions).
- A secure allocated parking space is available with this apartment
- A non refundable 30% deposit is required on booking
- Balance of payment is required 8 weeks prior to stay
- A refundable breakages deposit is also required to be paid along with the balance
- All bedlinen, towels, gas, electricity and hot water are included
- Travel cot, high chair, toddler dishes & cutlery are available on request
- Weekly housekeeping (chargeable) can be arranged for stays of two weeks or more
- The apartment is non smoking and no pets are allowed
- For stays longer than three weeks, a discounted rate can be negotiated (not during the Festival)