This cozy, rustic, mountain retreat is situated on four secluded acres in the Shenandoah/Blue Ridge Parkway area. It overlooks a serene lake full of Brim and Bass and is only a minutes walk from Robinson river which is full of trout! The cabin is only minutes from "Old Rag Mountain" trail head and "White Oak Canyon Trails & Falls," two of Virginia's most acclaimed hiking trails complete with waterfalls and rock scrambling. The cabin is complete wtih a wood burning stove for romantic fall and winter evenings and a breezy screened porch for long summer afternoons! If peaceful, romantic, or adventure is what you are looking for...you have come to the right place!
Additional Location Information:
- 40 minutes north of Charlottsville, VA
- 1hr. 45 min east of D.C.
- 1hr. 30 min east of Alexandria, VA
- 1hr. 45 min north east of Richmond, VA
- closest airport is in Charlotsville, VA
- Activities in the area:
- Nature Trails
- National Parks
- Horseback Riding
- Antique shopping
- Luray Caverns
- Blue Ridge Parkway/Skyline Drive
- Old Rag Mountain Trails
- White Oak Canyon Falls & Trails